[Mgs] wanted

Richard Gosling rbgosling at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 21 02:28:09 MST 2010

Back to the auto MGB...

There weren't that many autos made in the first place.  Although even fewer
people now would want an auto MGB than did 40 years ago, I'd have thought
their rarity value would balance out the inherent undesirablility of an auto
to your typical LBC enthusiast.  So I doubt they are worth any less, and it
would be a shame to rip the auto out and destroy the originality of a pretty
rare version (unless of course the box or torque converter were not working
nor easily repaired).

Still, it does mean they are not easy to find if that is what you want...

Richard & Sammy ('73 Black Tulip BGT)