[Mgs] MGA Double row axle bearings

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Wed Jan 20 22:35:41 MST 2010

I recon this is outside of my area of experience, as I have never had
a failed bearing anywhere in the rear axle when running standard or
slightly upgraded engines.  I presume you are saying the differential
carrier bearings will sometimes fail when subject to racing
conditions with a high output engine?  And that the double row
bearing is intended to upgrade the power throughput capacity of the
differential?  If so, I would like to know the part number and/or
specifications of the double row bearing, as I would be happy to post
this information on my web site.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com