[Mgs] MGA Double row axle bearings

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Wed Jan 20 17:34:11 MST 2010

Barney,

More specifically the application is a MGA race car.  This is intended to
reduce axle breaks.  We broke one at Thunder hill last race of the season. I
already got my answer which is to just go with the carriers and bearings and
have them matched at a bearing house.  I just thought one of the MG speed
shops might already have the things sized or the racers through experience
and track time.

The MGA and Elva guys all said they use a double row.

Thanks again

Warm Regards,

Tracy Drummond

PMP | ITIL Service Manager | CISSP | bighealey at charter.net | 408-394-3444