[Mgs] MGA owners?

wspohn4 at aol.com wspohn4 at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 16:00:48 MST 2010

As a matter of fact the peg drive used on the Twin Cams was a fast change
feature for race cars - theoretically better than the spline drive wire
wheels  because they wouldn't jam in the pits when you were swapping wheels.  It
 was a method Dunlop developed for use on the D type Jags, and was also
used on  BRMs and Gordon Keebles, but not much else.  Now very expensive and
hard to  find.

For pictures see _http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/i/non-rhodo/wheel.jpg_
(http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/i/non-rhodo/wheel.jpg)

I have them on both my race car and my street coupe and they work very
well.
Bill

In a message dated 1/19/2010 2:53:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,