[Mgs] Bad parts / Brake Master Cylinder

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Tue Jan 19 09:27:08 MST 2010

Paul,

I know this is off subject but I just had to tell it.  Some friends
returned from the Far East.  They visited a factory where the owner
proudly showed them a line where they were making those Louis Vuitton
handbags which sell for hundreds if not thousands..  He said they
could buy one at his retail price.  So they did - $150 for two !!!!