[Mgs] Bad parts / Brake Master Cylinder

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Mon Jan 18 13:21:49 MST 2010

Don,

You made me think that perhaps I could put a list up on my British
Car Cottage Industries web site!  (www.britcot.com).  However,
despite a lot of compliments about its philosophy and purpose I have
great difficulty in getting "cottagers" to list.  It is as if there
was some huge fee and the info was used to persecute, pillage and
ply.   So I am wondering if it is worth the effort.  I also wonder
how many on the list have visited the site - I certainly have had
very little input from list members.  That includes the other marque lists too.