[Mgs] Fwd: Evapo-rust

Carl French leylandauto at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 12:04:22 MST 2010

They are two completeley different products. One is a paint that kills rust
and seals it. Evaporust is a liquid that 'dissolves' rust from bare metal
(toss in a rusty wrench and pull out a non rusty wrench. Very cool product,
first time I used it, I ran around looking for more rusty things to toss in
it. it is non toxic, non caustic.
Carl