[Mgs] Signs That You Might Be a Car Guy

don don at napanet.net
Tue Jan 12 22:06:39 MST 2010

I agree- that is a great magazine.  Their sister publication devoted
to old US cars, Hemmings Classic Car, is also a great read.  There is
a third magazine Hemmings publishes which is devoted to muscle cars,
but that is not my thing.  I used to buy Practical Classics, T&CC,
Classic & Sportscar regularly, but rarely see them on US newstands
now due to the poor US$ exchange rate.