[Mgs] Tops, hoods.

Mike Janacek mjanacek at snet.net
Tue Jan 12 16:31:56 MST 2010

I bought an EZ-ON top about 7 years ago. Came with all snaps and hooks
installed but I had to supply the rear hold down and header bar.
Fit was very good especially around side windows. Mine did require
gluing to the front header bar.
The biggest fault I have with this top is it didn't come with any extra
material which should tuck under the small blocks at each front corner
(aids holding the front corners to the header bar). You might ask if
that is now available.
I use a hardtop in the winter which has kept this top very serviceable
for use in the non winter months.
Mike
'79B