[Mgs] Market opportunity

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Tue Dec 14 14:55:19 MST 2010

You just have to be amazed at the new GPS system.  It is
approximately 8.5 inches by 3.5 inches and less than 1/4 of an inch
thick, but expands when required.  I uses no power and can be easily
fitted into glove boxes or even coat pockets. When using it, it is
more like a game as one has to use some mental constructive
skills.  Fantastically accurate and never issues wrong directions.  I
think they are sold by Rand McNally at a fantastically low price -
Mind you they are not for idiots.