[Mgs] Market opportunity

riverside riverside at southslope.net
Mon Dec 13 23:00:46 MST 2010

I had a very rusty BGT that I drove many a mile  over road bumps,potholes
and rumble strips.
Now and then  my timing of traffic lights  would be off a bit and it would
die in the middle of
an intersection. I got many looks of disdain when other drivers saw me get
out, they thinking
that I was going to push it out of their way. Their disdain would turn to
looks of amused
amazement as I would slowly walk around the back of the car, give it a swift
kick just in
front of the wheel, walk slowly back around and get in, start up and drive
away.

Ron Sanborn