[Mgs] OIL

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Sun Aug 29 16:02:26 MDT 2010

Gene,

This was along time ago and I have forgotten the mileage, lost the
special bit (it was quite elegant!) and out of touch with the Shell
people.  The bloke responsible was moved to Calgary but I understand
he wrote something on it .    The nice thing was they paid for my
gas, servicing, insurance and all that stuff.  It was great going to
meets knowing my gas bills would be re-imbursed - to mis-quote "broom broom".