[Mgs] OIL

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Fri Aug 27 08:10:43 MDT 2010

Where does one buy this VR-1 oil? I am already having trouble finding
plain old 20W50. I usually buy oil at Walmart due to price but it looks
like they are evolving to mostly 5w30 and 10w30, even the 10W40 supply
is dwindling. But I live in a fairly small city, not much selection.
However I am in a big metropolis (Portland, Oregon) today and part of
tomorrow so there is likely a store somewhere nearby, maybe even those
chains I hear about like Autozone.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT