[Mgs] Re. Brake Failure, now Left foot/Right Foot Braking

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 06:38:11 MDT 2010

"Almost believable" is right, but a lot of people seem to believe it.  It
would be a lot more believable if the "black boxes" could tell us why all
these bad drivers chose to buy Toyotas.  Why aren't other brands suffering
from a rash of sudden-idiocy-induced unintended accelleration?  Why is it that
people who cannot operate two pedals are attracted to one brand?

Mike Eldred