[Mgs] hesitation

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Mon Aug 16 09:22:04 MDT 2010

  Further to Paul's comments:
  Check the level of the oil in the dashpots. If too low the mixture is lean
for accelleration as the pistons rise too fast. MG specified motor oil for
top-up.
  Did you install a pressure regulator with that aftermarket pump? It would
not seem that the stumble would caused by excess fuel to the carbs, but one
supposes it's possible that a regulator might not respond quickly enough to
increased demand for fuel.
Bob