[Mgs] Got 69 BGT engine pics? now Amazon.com

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Fri Aug 6 18:20:09 MDT 2010

I see what you mean. Clausager's Original MGB is out of stock. However,
you may have missed the new version which Amazon says will be released
Feb 2011 but you can pre-order now for the bargain price of $32.97
(regular price USD49.95). Interesting too how most of the resellers are
fairly uniform in the $75-$80 selling range for a used copy of the last
release. A rather pricey book but perhaps that reflects on the quality
of material within.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT