[Mgs] Coolant Mystery

timfboston at aol.com timfboston at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 00:18:56 MDT 2010

 The more I look at it the more I think it is a cracked head.  The new engine
paint is coming off in the same spot as the crack in this photo.

http://www.custompistols.com/cars/articles/cracks_7.htm

 Looks like I'll be in the market for a good cylinder head.  What are the
recommended sources?

Thanks
Tim