[Mgs] Reporting Kent Collection emails

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Wed Apr 21 10:16:50 MDT 2010

You guys are all funny.  I get up to 1000 spam messages pushed at me
daily.  I don't have time to mess with complaining or
unsubscribing.  First time I see one I just set a spam filter, and
thereafter they go directly toth dust bin with no bother.  In the end
I see maybe 4 or 5 daily that sneak past my filters, just set a new
filter rule and bannish those too.