[Mgs] Engine Frustration

Craig Straub craigstraub at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 20 21:15:10 MDT 2010

Sorry for the delay getting back to posting about the engine frustration.
Took the engine to a MG engine rebuilder.  Found out that there was dirt in
number 5 main bearing that caused the engine to seize.  Supposedly the
machine shop that rebuilt the engine the first time had done everything
right........not!  The machine shop had left off the cork gaskets at the
bottom of the engine, so I really don't know if everything was cleaned by
them.

Need new mains.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Craig