[Mgs] Reporting Kent Collection emails

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Tue Apr 20 15:27:49 MDT 2010

"Please join with me in reporting these emails as spam."

All spam should be this interesting.  So, no, I won't be reporting them as
spam.  Perhaps he went about capturing email addresses in the wrong way.
But, isn't he selling something of interest to us?

Marco always has interesting cars for sale.  Maybe looking beyond MGs is a
good thing.  Although he is brokering a 1960 MGA at BP4,250.

Personally, I look forward to getting his emails.  But then, maybe I'm more
of a car nut than some.

Norm Sippel
No MG now
Just a Turner, Alfa, BMW & Mercedes these days.