[Mgs] title wanted

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 17 20:09:23 MDT 2010

I purchased a car this past spring (about a year ago) without a title.  she
promised me the title up down and sideways and then said she would get
title.

finally (I'm in Texas) I had to get a bonded title.  which means I had to
get the car appraised, then pay for a "bond" from an agency to insure the
title.  in other words, its like an insurance policy in case the real title
owner shows up.

at least in Texas, its not that hard to get a real title for a car if you
don't have one.  its just a little more paperwork and $$$

I have also heard, and seen, on the net, you can "buy" a title for just
about anything.  for example, there was a company in North Carolina that
would send you a NC title and plates.  you just supply them with the vin and
$$.