[Mgs] Their back!!

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 08:49:12 MDT 2010

Who says he bought it?  Some people did buy titles as it was the only way
they were going to get them.  As well as being a successful industrialist
Nuffield donated 30 million Sterling (those values, not today's) to
charitable causes.  He was created a Baronet in 1929, Baron Nuffield in
1934, and a Viscount in 1938.  He didn't die until 1963.