[Mgs] Today's bring a trailer

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:23:16 MDT 2010

There are still out there but few and further between.
A few months ago I gave my '67 B  to my best friend.  It was complete but in
pieces. Some assembly required.  Sound body tub with some slight rust on the
sills.
He is like a kid in a candy store.  Made me happy to be able to do this for
him.
A driver for $500?  Just a memory.
This car in particular has a higher than possibly normal price due to the
low miles, 2 owners, and full documentation.
Rick