[Mgs] New Wiring Harness

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 01:47:09 MDT 2010

Yes, just an in-line, with two bullets, inserted where the rear harness
joins the main harness in the mass of connectors by the fusebox, it's how
they were fused from 67 until 70 and the four-fuse box.  Same for the pump.
Standard 17 amp rated 35 amp blow for both will be fine, it's there to
protect the wiring so the current consumption of lamps and pump is
irrelevant, and should one blow there are (or should be) two spares in the
fusebox anyway.