[Mgs] More seatbelt questions

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 03:04:43 MDT 2010

The folding top always mounted at the same points as the pack-away, albeit
being bolted directly to the top of the B-post rather than being slotted
into a socket mounted at that point.  The sockets were also used for tonneau
sticks, and so the folding hood can have the sockets as well.  Interesting
that two cars seem to have them, implies factory, but could still be dealer
or importer.