[Mgs] Oops...there it goes

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 10:03:38 MST 2010

Oh man that brings to mind the time I was heading back to NJ from visiting family in Boston, in a wicked pissa snow and ice
storm. I stopped to de-ice the wiper blades in my Audi, and the passenger's side blade came off in my hand. Took me about
30 minutes in 20 degree weather with a howling wind and ice pelting down to re-attach it....

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer
'65 MGB Tourer (Project)