[Mgs] tow an MGA

Aeseeyou at aol.com Aeseeyou at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 13:08:37 MST 2010

In a message dated 4/2/2010 10:34:11 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
_thgun at comporium.net_ (mailto:thgun at comporium.net)  writes:
My car will  start and drive. I can't get any speed when I get on the road.
I may not be able  to do 20 mph. I live in Edgemoor, SC. and there is a
shop about 8-10 miles away.  I don't feel good on the highway that slow.
Tom
Could you have a fried clutch? When you start your car will it rev up and
return to a normal idle? But you can't seem to get any speed going  as it
just sort goes Blah...? when hyou get out on the road?
Alberto Escalante