[Mgs] Great Old MGB Photo

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 03:00:06 MDT 2009

Did you read the texts?

Little red wagons says "Diamond Bar, California, August 1965. The owner of
the MG across the street isn't having quite as good a day as my niece and
nephew. I shot this on 35mm Kodachrome."

http://www.shorpy.com/node/5781 Suburban Cowboy 1963 - "I just started
scanning my sister's photos of her kids from the 1960s..."  Shows what looks
like the same red wagon, although obviously newer.

No doubt in my mind that they are nothing more or less than they purport to
be.