[Mgs] Stock ground clearance?

Frank P. Marrone itswonderful at comcast.net
Mon Sep 28 18:43:31 MDT 2009

Thanks!  If you or anyone else could give me an idea about how far from the
road to the frame rail I mentioned that would be really helpful since I
don't want to take the car off the stands just now to measure the actual
exhaust clearance.  Or, to ask another way how far is the exhaust typically
below the frame rail I used for reference.

Frank