[Mgs] Great Old MGB Photo

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Mon Sep 28 13:29:00 MDT 2009

Another point! - Look at the shadows under the MGB and then under the
"red cart".   The latter shadow would seem to be from a lower angled
sun than the former?

My question is why?  It is not an earth shattering photo or overall
subject. Strange !!

The MGB has "flat" tyres which maybe the result of cutting and
pasting BUT the houses picture is I reckon from way back.  There are
not the usual drive-full of cars because of the garages being full of junk !!!