[Mgs] MGA Points

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 21:25:34 MDT 2009

Did you put any lube on the side of the rubbing block to prevent wear?  My
guess would be no.  Don't sweat it, that is a mistake we all make once.

When you put in the new points, but a small bead of grease on the side of
the rubbing block so that block runs on a thin film of grease.  This will
prevent premature wear.