[Mgs] [Mgb-v8] Kendall Oil

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 25 02:32:18 MDT 2009

Better than that.  They measured each part and replaced any out of spec,
whereas new engines were built with new parts out of the box without
checking them.  Of course parts *replaced* in a Gold Seal rebuilt engine
probably were straight out of the box as well.  Gold Seal was a full engine,
Silver Seal was a short engine.

Incidentally I've only just found out that the V6 engines used in the 2000s
MG Z cars were hand-built and by that I mean assembled by one single person
out of a small team of engine builders rather than being built on a line.
Pity they didn't allow them to fit signature plates.