[Mgs] MGB GT Special

don don at napanet.net
Thu Sep 24 23:14:20 MDT 2009

Stumbled upon this on BaT.  The orange exterior and the light grey paint in
the engine bay must have been part of the Special package for the Las Vegas
market.
I think my GT is much nicer (but it's a '73).

Garaged Heirloom: 1967 MGB GT Special

This 1967 MGB GT Special has belonged to the seller's family since the late
70's and was restored by his father in 2001. It has been in dry Las Vegas
for the last 22 years but has not run in the last two since it was driven
into the garage. It does not currently start and needs new tires. Find it
here on the MG Experience Forum in Las Vegas, Nevada for $3500.

http://bringatrailer.com/2009/09/24/garaged-heirloom-1967-mgb-gt-special/

Don Scott
Calistoga CA
2001 Miata SE BRG