[Mgs] MGB flooding

W. David Houser mgs4dave at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 22 18:07:19 MDT 2009

Problem resolved, I believe. Thanks to Joe Curto who sent down new
floats, float pins, needles and seats, my 67 MGB-GT is running without
the  gasoline pouring out of the overflow tubes and the stumble that
followed. I got rid of the Grose jets that I had in there and went
with the viton tipped needles. I know I should have replaced one bit
at a time to see just what exactly was causing the problem but
frustration and the reliability factor made me just throw everything
in at once.
Dave Houser