[Mgs] [Mgb-v8] Kendall Oil

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 21 18:35:57 MDT 2009

That's nice, but since the only information we have to go by is the
recommendation that the oil contain 1500ppm of ZDDP, the data about weight
is not really useful.

If someone had told us "oh, you need 4.7mg of zinc per quart", maybe this
spec sheet would have been helpful. Or not, since who knows how much oil
weighs?

It's as if a county posted the speed limit in meters per second -- yes, it's
technically the same information, but not in a usable format (at least not
if your speedo is calibrated in mph). Hence my accusation of deliberate
obfuscation.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149