[Mgs] Front Suspension upgrades

Steve temporarilyoffline at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 07:37:05 MDT 2009

I looked at the fast cars front subframe replacement.  Its about $4k
delivered and includes many upgrades all at once.  Probably more than
I'll notice and definitely more than I can afford right now.

Has anybody tried the telescopic shock upgrade?

I'm looking into maintainability and the only way I can see to
maintain the armstrongs would be to remove the front sub frame, remove
the armstrongs and re-valve/fill them.

Am I wrong?