[Mgs] those dohickies that hold the visors in place

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Tue Sep 8 09:58:41 MDT 2009

That's exactly what I did - drilled them out and then riveted in new
rubber pieces. The usual precautions - just drill enough to remove the
rivet and use the minimum length rivet needed for the job so it doesn't
contact the glass in anyway (not sure if this is a problem, wasn't for
me).

David Councill
64 MGB
67 MGBGT