[Mgs] The intrepid car has returned

Aaron Whiteman awhitema at panix.com
Sun Sep 6 11:45:15 MDT 2009

On Sep 6, 2009, at 9:59 AM, Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Let's see some pics!

OK!

I don't have much yet, because there's still much to be done.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aaronwhiteman/sets/72157615770994022/

New paint starts towards the end of the set.  I'll continue to add
more as I make progress putting bits back on.

However, now that I have both doors essentially done (need to install
panels), I'm going to go have some breakfast and buy some parts.

(rivets, some windshield sealant, screws of various sizes, etc)

All the hard jobs are yet to be tackled.  I hope to have the
windshield in today, perhaps the heater too.