[Mgs] 1972 MGB GT V8 Race Car

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 1 16:13:40 MDT 2009

Yeah, my only objection is that it isn't eligible for most most (hardly any,
really) race classes. Doubling the displacement and number of cylinders
doesn't usually pass tech. So It's basically for a once-a-year event and
occasional track day -- a toy, in other words. Pretty expensive toy.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149