[Mgs] Update of MGA Lubrication Chart

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Tue Sep 1 15:19:12 MDT 2009

Mike Ash has a Tech Session in MGA! on Annual Check-up, including
some recommendations on fluids.  It is also in his compilation
book.  It doesn't have brand-by-brand recommendations like the
original chart though.  More like "I use Castrol GTX 20W-50".  Of
course, this article predates the whole ZDDP thing.  I found his
article in the March/April 1998 issue.  There was a very similar one
in May/June 1992.  I'm not sure if there has been anything similar since 98.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net