[Mgs] 1972 MGB GT V8 Race Car

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 08:15:20 MDT 2009

I guess I won't even raise the question of my Jamaican bodied MGA with 3.4
engine.....but it still has an MGA frame and registration....

Is that one step even further from stock than that MGB? Probably.  I  still
think of it as an MGA and it still feels like an MGA to me (although a
rather robust one).

Bill

In a message dated 01/09/2009 7:02:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,