[Mgs] What is the "Kent Collection"?

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 24 02:15:11 MDT 2009

If they are harvesting from messages sent from the list then there is
nothing an administrator can do about it, short of not sending *any* emails
out on the list, and bricking up the horse in the stable seems a trifle
drastic.  Remember these emails are coming to us direct, not via the list.
But I'm not sure what value listing all members does have.