[Mgs] List Culture (Was: Re: What is the "Kent Collection"?)

Aaron Whiteman awhitema at panix.com
Fri Oct 23 20:58:46 MDT 2009

On Oct 23, 2009, at 6:13 PM, riverside wrote:

> My delete key has been busy with discussions like this on a list
> that should be discussing our cars and problems therewith. Please
> guys, take it to "twitter"?

Sir, but that's not really the case.  This is a list of owners of
MGs.  We talk about MGs and the things that interest MG owners.  Such
conversations include, but are not limited to MG automobiles and their
troubles, pregnant cats, beer, automobile racing, the weather in
Seattle (it sucks), and a whole raft of things.

If we only talked about the cars, the list wouldn't be a whole lot of
fun to participate in, would it?

Besides, I read today that "twitter is for old people".  I'm only 29
(have been for years), so I can't be taking it to twitter any time soon.