[Mgs] MGB engine stand hookup

james.f.juhas at snet.net james.f.juhas at snet.net
Tue Oct 13 21:40:00 MDT 2009

I currently have two B engines on stands, one bolted through the back plate and the other in to the back plate bolt holes.  (No back plate on that one). I use the largest bolts that will fit.  It seems light-duty but it's really quite sturdy.  The same stands and bolts have also held my Mustang 5.0 engine.

Jim
MGA #311