[Mgs] Convertibles make you deaf

Eric Erickson eric at erickson.on.net
Thu Oct 8 08:43:07 MDT 2009

David Breneman wrote:
> But really, nothing looks dumber that a
> convertible with the top down and the windows up -- except
> maybe one with only the rear windows up.

Too true.

I remember driving for an hour when I just had the single "hot-dog"
muffler on my 2" system (the one that set off the alarms in parked cars
as I cruised down the side streets) - I had a headache by the time I got
to the track.  That is why I put the second hot-dog on the system (then
I only set of car alarms in the multi-story car park).

If it ain't loud - you ain't going fast!

Eric
Adelaide
South Australia