[Mgs] Pitted tappets

Charles Hill chillmog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 5 19:38:49 MDT 2009

I have seen a lot of references to people having their old lifters
resurfaced.  Unfortunately, this is often the most attractive option due
to the quality of replacement lifters available.  Weren't there some
issues with MOSS XPAG lifters a while back?  Not the quality but with
the location of the oil drain holes?

Regards,
Charles Hill