[Mgs] MGA 1500 ROCKER ARMS

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Sun Oct 4 15:00:00 MDT 2009

Well, okay. If you aren't going to give me the car, I'd go with part of
what Barney said. If the shop did bore the seats too deep, they either
owe you a set of new seats correctly done, or a recommendation to a shop
that knows what they're doing and pay for the work. Trying to *fix* this
is going to lead to a long set of bodges that won't go well. I wouldn't
advise doubling up the head gasket which I've heard suggested in the past.

Glenn

--
Be careful when you deal with old hippies. They can be real touchy.

	- Ferris Bueller