[Mgs] The dreaded 'Kent Collection'

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Sun Nov 15 08:13:52 MST 2009

Depending on how the spam SW is written, clicking the unsubscribe link
in the spam message may not be a good idea.  Some SW uses that link to
tell it it has hit a "live" email address, so it adds it to its list of
live addresses.  Spammers trade those lists or vend them, meaning you
can suddenly get a barrage of unrelated spam.  Just depends on how the
spammer operates.  It's a tossup.

I use Thunderbird for email.  It has fairly sophisticated filters so I
toss the spam in the junk folder.

  CR