[Mgs] Camshaft recommendations

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Fri Nov 13 21:26:51 MST 2009

I installed a cam ground to the '67B specs in my '69 Roadster along with
new double roller chain & gears. At the time I did the rebuild it was
considered the most aggressive of the stock cams.  I use the car mostly
to run the major roads at 70 mph and the back country roads at anywhere
from 25 to 55 mph.    The engine has a nice, broad torque curve.  I can
chug along admiring scenery or zip along in overdrive.  Every time we go
for a ride to admire the TX Hill Country scenery I congratulate my self
for using a stock cam.

  CR