[Mgs] Dan H.'s Day ?

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Mon Nov 9 07:20:28 MST 2009

Okay, I tried Copernic Desktop search (free version), it sucks, and I
don't want to ever see it again.

As usual, free is not such a good deal.  It is obviously just another
media for pushing paid advertising.  It took me about 30 seconds to
find the patterns.   It starts with flying banner ads on the opening
intro page.  For the first few pages of search results 10 of the 20
line items displayed are sponsored links.  Farther in the ads (so
far) drop form 50% to 35% of all line items diplayed (7 out of 20 per
page), but always including 5 of the first 7 items on every page.

Now would you like to buy me the pro copy just to get me to try it again?